Thursday, March 2, 2006

hope for humanity

So I went to Boomie's improv thingie last night -- and all I have to say is, their impression of President Taft ROCKED. And if impersonating President Taft is not truly entertainment, folks, then I don't know what is.

Happy National Caffeine Awareness Month, National Eye Donor Month, National Frozen Food Month, National On-Hold Month, National Umbrella Month, Play The Recorder Month, and Vulvar Health Awareness Month! Wow, March sure is a helluva month. I'll be spending tonight at the Saddleback Ranch on Sunset, avoiding the mechanical bull like the plague (gotta maintain that vulvar health awareness, what with all those trampy disco gals) and hobnobbing with UMichigan entertainment alums instead. Boy, am I thrilling or what? The month of March does not deserve me.

No comments:

Post a Comment