Thursday, August 24, 2006

in honor of National Waffle Day...

...let's watch some amusingly demented media!

I call this "Hindi Hoe Down." I don't get it, but that's probably because I'm not stoned. It works well anyway, though -- and the cheapo grafx rawk.


I am a great fan of amusing human oddities, you know.


We have a running joke in my family that the weeping woman in blue is my mom. She is never amused by this, even though we all know it's true....


This is Information Society's "Peace and Love Inc." All I want to know is, why can't MY life look like this? P.S. I LOVELOVELOVE Barbara Kruger, the obvious inspiration behind this video. She is the genius behind such works as "i am your slice of life", "your moments of joy have the precision of military strategy", and "you are seduced by the sex appeal of the inorganic".

No comments:

Post a Comment