Monday, October 1, 2007

belated Sunday linkyloo

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.


Tetris
, played by somebody who's so good they're UNREAL. Assuming this is real, of course.

fullyramblomatic.com: This Aussie guy is fantastically funny, and he does video gaming reviews called Zero Punctuation. Prepare to be greatly amused.

BLDGBLOG: Hello. Welcome to my squash cave. via warrenellis.com. This sounds simultaneously cool and horrifying. I think having an underground complex larger than your actual house is a sign that you officially have too much money. And should be giving it to me instead.

Gloria Steinem: A Modest Proposal Prick flick! Hee! So true.

SLUT -- Streetcar's unfortunate acronym seems here to stay Glad to hear it. I loves me some tasteless acronyms.

No comments:

Post a Comment