Friday, October 5, 2007

belated Thursday linkyloo, 04 Oct 2007

I run into so many wonderful things, I can't just post five links and call it a day. So I'm bumping it up to ten -- Happy October!

Indian Thriller with English Lyrics This made me laugh so hard I cried. Really: I cried. It's that hilarious.

In Between Days, shot by fellow USC alumna Sarah Levy, is premiering this weekend! Whoo! Sarah is a terrific person and a great DP, go watch this now and give it a good opening weekend. Nownownow. I think it's playing at a couple of Laemmle Theaters (Pasadena and Beverly Hills), and it's currently scheduled to run through Halloween.

slightlywarped.com's Amazing Images: Pictures in Stereo via my friend Matt Gives me a case of vertigo, but it's still a fun visual effect.

Laurel & Hardy, Way Out West: Soft Shoe Shuffle I mentioned soft shoe shuffles to a friend of mine, decided to Google it, and found this gem. The music is phenomenal, too.

Nikki Finke's Deadline Hollywood Daily: Warner's Robinov Bitchslaps Film Women Horrifying. Just horrifying. Misogyny will never die.

Nikki Finke's Deadline Hollywood Daily: Gloria Allred Slaps Back Warner's Robinov And the struggle continues! Boycott, indeed.

Do What Now?: Now here's an honest mechanic Amusing snarkiness aside, I think this ad is beautiful. I really love how the glowing oval of the text actually seems to be illuminating the mechanic. SO elegant!

Rough Type: Nicholas Carr's Blog - Neurotic Bots Rule Very intriguing. I feel vaguely vindicated as a neurotic person.

placeboKatz: New York - 50 years ago The greatest snapshot of New York ever. No question.

waiterrant.net: Right Wing Nut Jobs & Surrender Monkeys Warmed the cockles of my heart. Read up if you're a dog lover, it'll make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment